- Concepts of Food Engineering
- Concepts of Food Processing
- Design and Analysis of Experiment in Food Processing
- Post-harvest Physiology and Storage Technology
- Pilot Work in Food Processing
- Food Freezing and Cold Storage
- Food Toxicology
- Fish, meat, poultry Processing Technology
Five O’ Level Credits in not more than two sittings in relevant science subjects including Mathematics and English language.
B.sc/PGD Food Science & Tech and other related disciplines to a minimum of second class lower division of not less than 3.0 on a 5-point scale from a recognized University.
Evidence of NYSC/Exemption Certificate for Nigerian students
Masters Degree with a CGPA of at least 3.5 on a 5-Pont scale
Course Duration & Career Prospect
Full Time: Minimum of four semesters and a maximum of six semesters.
Part Time: Minimum of six semesters and a maximum of ten semesters.
Dissertation with three months Internship Inclusive.
Full Time: Minimum of six semesters and a maximum of ten semesters.
Graduate will gain competitive advantage for employment in both the private and public sectors of the Food and Agro-Processing industries or may be motivated to pursue entrepreneurial opportunities