Course Modules and Duration
- Design for Environmental Control.
- Cold storage and refrigeration.
- Alternative energy Resources in Food Processing.
- Farm Structures and Storage Facilities
- Food Equipment Design and Construction
- Advanced Computer Aided Design
- Electrical/Electronic instrumentation in Food Processing
24 Calendar months minimum
- 36 Calendar months maximum
Dissertation with three months Internship Inclusive.
Entry Requirement & Career Prospect
At least a second-class honors degree in:
- Industrial Technical, Vocational Edu. & or Tech.
- Graduates of related disciplines in Eng., & Tech., who have in addition a PGD in Tech or its equivalent at credit level and above;
- HND who have in addition obtained a PGD in Tech., at credit level and above.
- 3rd class degree in related discipline plus PGD in Edu., at credit level.
Evidence of NYSC/Exemption Certificate for Nigerian students
Manager as well as General Entrepreneurs in the specialized Agricultural business of Food Crop Processing and Preservation.